Many of you would have watched the new advertisement by Perodua several days ago. Perodua is releasing a new version to replace their older models of Kelisa and Kancil. Rumor has it that the new Perodua D18B would be named Perodua Viva. How big is it? how fast it would go? which design it would take? how much will it cost? how many kilometers per liter? and so on..
The questions that emerges regarding Perodua Viva would be infinite.
Perodua Viva's Pros againts Perodua Myvi
1. Interior lenght would be slightly longer
2. Fuel consumption is better (17.4km/l)
3. Cheaper (of course). (*rumor* 1.0HG is RM38k)
4. Bigger brake lights (guess would be something like Kenari)
Perodua Viva's Cons againts Perodua Myvi
1. Interior width is slightly less wide
2. 660cc and 850cc version might be underpower
3. Design-wise, less attractive (but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder)
4. Possibility of cost reduction parts?
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Perodua Myvi and Perodua Viva
Sponsor LinksLooking for a fuel saver for your car?
Tired to go to the gas station?
Sick of the gas price raising?
Click Here! http://www.gas4free.com/Run your car with water?
Still think about the expensive gas?
Super saver using water instead of gas?
Click Here! http://www.hybridwaterpower.com/Looking for electricity power that cheaper than gas?
Safer and easier
Save time without gas refill too much?
Click Here! http://www.electricity4gas.com/